1. The first (top) entry is the most recent – click on “more” at the end of the paragraph to see the whole entry.
2. To “follow” a blog means you get an email when a new entry is posted. It saves having to go back to the blog and check every day.
3. To “like” a blog gives the author (me!) a little boost.
4. Commenting at the bottom of the entry sends a notice to me, so I will know right away that you wrote.
5. There are little arrows at the bottom of each post, so you can click to read the next post or the previous one.